What Are the Benefits for Me as a Student?
This partnership provides the following benefits for
- Saving thousands of dollars in tuition and fees your first two
years of college
- Guaranteed entrance into the North Carolina A&T School of
- Coordinated federal and financial aid disbursement
- Waived application fee for N.C. A&T State University
- Special scholarship opportunities for co-admitted students
- Coordinated student and academic services
- Students who maintain established academic standards move
seamlessly to N.C. A&T to complete upper-division
- Develop and support mutually beneficial co-curricular programs
(e.g., internships, student clubs) to promote engagement and
- One application
- On-site Student Success/advising
- Access to computer services
- Coordinated degree completion
How Do I Apply?
Students interested in co-admission must submit a formal
application to the program and meet the following requirements for
- Minimum SAT Scores of 500 in Math and 500 in Verbal or a
Composite ACT Score of at least 21
- Minimum high school GPA of 3.0 (weighted)
- Students must be willing to commit to full-time status.
What are the Requirements to Continue in the Program?
Students must meet the following progression requirements to
continue in the co-admission program:
- Complete 16-17 credit hours of coursework/term with a minimum
GPA of 2.0
- Obtain a C or better in all science, engineering and math
- Complete the requirements for an Associate of Science degree at
Who Do I Contact to Get Started?
You should contact the GTCC Admissions Office by emailing them
at firstname.lastname@example.org or
call GTCC at 336-334-4822 and ask for admissions.