INTEGERS: Part B - Multiplying and Dividing Integers
To multiply integers:
- Find the product of the absolute values.
- The product of two integers with the same sign is positive.
- The product of two integers with different signs is negative.
To divide integers:
- Divide the absolute value.
- The quotient of two integers with same signs is positive.
- The quotient of two integers with different signs is negative.
View the video below for a demonstration of these concepts, then test your knowledge with the questions at the bottom of this page: