Requesting Transcripts

Official transcripts may be requested online though Parchment  for a fee of $7.50 per copy. Unless there is a hold on the student account, transcripts will be processed on the same day as requested. For additional information concerning transcripts, please contact

How to request a transcript through Parchment

  • Login to the Parchment storefront.
  • Create an account.
  • Follow the instructions provided to complete the request.

Parchment transcripts are available only for curriculum courses.

Adult high school students, continuing education (non-credit) students and students requesting placement test scores should submit transcript requests using the Student Information Request Form [PDF].

GED transcripts are available through the North Carolina High School Equivalency (HSE) website or you may call 919-807-7139 for assistance. 

Please Note: GTCC cannot provide copies of transcripts on file from other institutions. Transcripts will not be released if there are outstanding financial obligations to the school.